Patient Care Coordinator Candidates in the medical field, rehab, or exercise science; we want to support your growth! (Athletic Trainer, Medical Assistant, Physical Therapy Assistant, Occupational Therapy Assistant, Nursing Assistant, Exercise Science, Exercise Physiology, Etc.)
At MedCOR Professionals, We Keep You Moving Forward! Consider joining our team where your passion for helping others will make an impact that keeps our patients and customers moving forward too!
- Do you thrive on helping others and sharing your healthcare knowledge?
- Would you enjoy working as part of an incredibly supportive healthcare team?
- Are you ready for a rewarding role with an employer who supports a genuine work-life balance?
- Tired of corporate demands and unrealistic productivity expectations?
We are looking for a team-oriented healthcare professional to join our customer care team. A passion for helping others is a must. Bring your knowledge of human anatomy, your exceptional interpersonal and customer support skills, and your ability to manage patient care with administrative priorities. This personally rewarding role will challenge you to grow while filling your heart by helping others in need. Responsibilities
Accepted candidates will have the following attributes:
- Greet customers with warmth and enthusiasm
- Fit customers with various home medical products such as orthopedic bracing and soft-goods, compression garments, mobility devices, and more
- Complete all necessary administrative work to include insurance forms and documentation
- Make calls to clinicians, providers, patients, and insurance companies to obtain required information
- Answer calls and follow up with patients to ensure complete customer satisfaction
- Tracks, collects, and organizes all necessary documentation for patient files and record keeping
- Provide education and share your knowledge with patients, families, and teammates
- Enjoy contributing to a friendly and fast paced healthcare environment
- Provide exceptional customer service with a positive attitude and a professional demeanor
- Outstanding administrative skills, attention to detail, and the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Experienced with Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Devotion to your role as an integral part of a team with a personal and professional growth mindset
We offer a competitive benefits package to our employees, which includes 100% premium paid health, vision, dental, and STD/LTD/Life benefits, 401K with employer contribution and profit share plan, generous holiday pay and paid time off plans, as well as additional employee incentives.